- Remove all clutter from your home, which makes finding bed bugs easier.
- Wash and dry your bed linens on the hottest temperature permitted.
- Closely inspect any second-hand furniture before bringing it in your home.
- Inspect your home after moving, trips, service calls or overnight guests.
It is possible that Bed Bugs can carry diseases; however, they are not known to transmit diseases to people. Bed Bugs feed exclusively on blood, and people have various responses to Bed Bug Bites
Pest Control for Bedbugs
– spray treatment
– Steam treatment
– Heat or Cold treatment
How to avoid Bedbugs
We suggest residents of UAE to follow below precautions to avoid bedbugs infestation and few other pests.
- Anything removed from the room should be placed in a sealed plastic bag and treated. ?Items that cannot be treated should be placed in a sealed plastic bag and left for an extended period of time to ensure any active bugs are dead.
- Empty the vacuum after each use. ?Seal the bag and throw it out in an outdoor trash container.
- Don’t discard furniture if you can eliminate the bed bugs from it.
- If furniture cannot be salvaged, discard it responsibly. Destroy it so someone else won’t be tempted to bring it into their home. For example: ?Rip covers and remove stuffing from furniture items. Use spray paint to mark furniture with Bed Bugs
- Take steps to have infested items picked up as soon as possible by the trash collection agency.
WHAT DOES OUR EXPERTS DO ??
Bed bugs do not show up in light and they can multiply quickly, so early detection is critical to help prevent an even larger infestation. Trained professionals at Quality Pest Control work to assess your home, implement solutions, and monitor any bed bug problems you may face.